AIM
catprox

Reservoir Dogs Reservoir Dogs

funny

Thats pretty good, I really like how you make fun of yourself. However, you probably need to take some drawing lessons though. Overall, probably one of the more well written flicks submitted today.

BLAMMO BLAMMO

That was well designed

I loved the story line and humor, placed throughout the swf. Also the use of 2001 the space odysesy music was awesome, in conjunction with the dog crapping. Loved it.

part 0: synj ASSKICKER part 0: synj ASSKICKER

I love it, short, sweet and entertaining!!

Its good to see quality flash cartooning, not involving stick figures, on newgrounds. I love the animation, and enjoy the lack of a plot, cause, plots can be over-rated, drawing out the movie, when all alot of people want is imediate satisfaction. Good use of a busy, fast, background movie, I've been working on the same type for bashman 4

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

This is awesome

Awesome animation, and coloring, and i love your website too, dude.

N N

that was fucking hilarious

I don't know why people don't like it, I mean it started out as a fucking NIN video, awesome effort in making it look like that, and then wam, a clown and his penis. The shock in the change is great. People need to get over this serious bullshit attitude. Newgrounds was orginally based on shit like this, now its drifted away to other more serious bullshit. This by far is the first clock movie that I like, instead of the stupid plots that they usually follow.